New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I hate to say it.. but i have to sell my cougar.. The transmission went the other night and i do not have the money to fix it. I will sell the whole car or part it out. It has a new alternator, passenger CV shaft, and 2 new tires in the front (225-50-16)the car is currently all there and just needs a new 5 speed transmission. the front and rear bumper covers are pretty ripped and banged up.. but the rest of the car is ok besides the usual little dings and scratches. the seats are there but stained slightly.. it would probably come out if scrubbed hard enough..It has a weapon r dragon intake and an aftermarket "tin can" . the motor has 118k but still runs excelent it has the factory sound system. if you have any questions you can email me at ************ or just leave me a reply here. It is located near bangor maine.
edit to remove information

·
Administrator
15,451 Posts
Mods...who approved this?

To the OP...please read the rules. Pictures and a price must be listed. If you want to do a part out thread, you have to list individual parts with prices...not just "make offers".

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.