New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of used parts from all years of the Cougars 99-02. If anyone needs anything let me. I’m located in southern PA (Littlestown). I will ship parts at buyers expense and accept PayPal goods and services + PayPal fees.

I also maybe selling parts from a 2001 MTX Yellow Zn if it doesn’t sell soon. Black leather interior. I posted it on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
5,349 Posts
Right off the bat, would be interested in any / all of the power window and door lock buttons from both doors, and HVAC controls if the dials are in decent shape.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have a link to get to the listing I'm unable to find it on marketplace

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have a link to get to the listing I'm unable to find it on marketplace
I put both of them up. If your a member on the group you can see it too. Thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right off the bat, would be interested in any / all of the power window and door lock buttons from both doors, and HVAC controls if the dials are in decent shape.
I have a bunch of those switches, the silver HAVC’s were all messed up and I put the black ones in. Message me and we can work something out. Thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sent you a message. Thanks

·
5,349 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i thought i had a lot
I have more than that. Some is in my garage and other parts of my basement and some in my dads garage. That’s just the part I got organized. It’s over a decade of pulling parts off of cars. Sold a bunch of 01-02 headlights at the beginning of the year. I just need to unload some of them due to we need more room for other future improvements to the house. Wife’s get a little upset on my hobby. Need anything

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Happen to have the passenger rear quarter glass?
Yea still on the car though, haven’t removed it yet.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
only thing i really am on the look out for is an Aussie RSTB, but you probably dont have one of those
Nope, I only have a spare ROUSH one. Thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What does the Roush RSTB look like?

Also all kinds of Facelift Interior Bits I would be interested in.
The only face lift would be the different color interior. As the 01-02’s were black instead of the grey the 99-00 were. The steering wheel and air bag is different. Center console (Mid 00-02). I’ll get pictures of what the ROUSH sway bar looks like. It’s similar to the stock one except it’s thicker and it’s a light blue. SVT Contours have something similar to it as well. Front and rear are thicker just don’t remember how much. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts