New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was at the light to turn left ,2 left turning lanes , a integ pulls up next to me and starts reving like his crap dont stink , i guess he saw the dual flowmasters , and wanted a piece , well im not dumb enough to race a turbo , but new he only had bolt ons -cuz when he revved i did not here a sqish . anyway light turned green ,and i floored it , 3 seconds later i saw him in my rearview trying to keep up . i smoked his ass till the next stop light which was far down . btw all i have is intake and trubenz + its a slow atx..i know what some of you might say it was probaly a drivers race . it was just funny to see him pissed off in his riced out integ.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,719 Posts
HA! I hate Integras. I smacked one of those down, stock-for-stock, in my 95 Saturn DOHC a while ago. Fun times!

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
wow u smoked it with an ATX? his was probably an ATX too no? I know some kid who has a teggy and wants to race me..and I got your mods + gutted precats and trubendz y-pipe. no fear!

Mike

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it might have been , not sure , its kinda cool that the majority of import owners are ignorant when it comes to cougars . someone in a teg,tib,civ,crx always wants some ... havent smoked a crx yet those things are fast ugly but fast. just cant want to fully stock up on my power goodies..im going the SLEEPER route instead of the BLING W/ HIGHASS WING route.. that way i can post more tales...

·
Registered
674 Posts
I sure hope it wasn't a gsr because I have a bud who ran high 15's in his gsr with just an intake......I'm wiling to bet it was a gs. If not then how can he suck so bad at driving....mis shift? :shrug:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont know whether or not it was a gsr i know for sure it wasnt a turbo
bad shifting or not , its just funny to see people pissed off when they lose
im the type of person that will drive by and give the thumbs up , i notice its always the integra owners and mustang owners getting upset if they lose no matter what type of car they lose to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts