New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i figured id post here cause ull all local 92 stang convertable. black leather black top and black paint.. supercharged/fully built 306motor around 1000 miles if that to many parts to list. around 7500/bo looking for maybe some cash some svt contour cough cough GREG haha

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice man, You should list out the important mods, give us a taste of it.
motor was custom built by coast high performance, custom ground cam, everything is fully built around the s-trim super chager.. it was brought to laroccas tuning in NJ they deal with all mustangs for tuning but was unable to get a good tune due to a bad wire/ vacume leaks dyno'd at 480 at the ground on stock ecu. with them problem since then all has been fixed. runs 100% if u wanted more power you could get a chip made for it. everything is new on the car less then 500 miles since car has been done.. tremic tranny alum drive shaft everything is done to this car.. and the best part its my g/f's car!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
motor was custom built by coast high performance, custom ground cam, everything is fully built around the s-trim super chager.. it was brought to laroccas tuning in NJ they deal with all mustangs for tuning but was unable to get a good tune due to a bad wire/ vacume leaks dyno'd at 480 at the ground on stock ecu. with them problem since then all has been fixed. runs 100% if u wanted more power you could get a chip made for it. everything is new on the car less then 500 miles since car has been done.. tremic tranny alum drive shaft everything is done to this car.. and the best part its my g/f's car!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a lucky girlfriend!!!! geeze....must be a blash to drive. I like the flames on the front of it, clean look man!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we dont even drive it we might take it out once a month for a couple hours. but the car is fun to drive around in def a head turner. there was a stang at the track with the stock motor with super changer running a low 12 cant emagine(spelling) what this would go with a good tune

·
Registered
215 Posts
we dont even drive it we might take it out once a month for a couple hours. but the car is fun to drive around in def a head turner. there was a stang at the track with the stock motor with super changer running a low 12 cant emagine(spelling) what this would go with a good tune

Nice man...If i had that thing i would take it out much more than that! i dont think there would be much rubber left on the tires are a days drive though :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts