New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:)well since my last post of pics i had many people pm me about where i go them and info...well since in recived mine i was very happy with the outcome and shipping and now ready to buy the second set to finish the other light....soo i contacted the distributor in hong kong and he said if there is more than 10 people interested he could give us a better deal and better shipping, as of now these lights cost 12 dollars per set of two plus 16 dollars for handling before the group discount......remember these are ready to plug and play, no need of removing fans or anything they have wiring done and relay to be plugged in to a 12volt +/- so if anyone is interested let me know through this post and ill keep you informed and please specify what color and im guessing everyone wants 80mm but if someone else wants another size also specify what size..right now is monday ill let this post go till saturday then i will contact the distribuor and let him know how many people want them so he can give me exact prices on item and shipping.

LIST:

cougar22:1 pair white Fl region
Newcat061: 2 pairs white NE region
Jayzee: 2 pairs blue Michigan region
Nick-mac:2 pairs white rings ?? region
Blink311: 2 pairs white rings ?? region
99cougarsupreme: 2 pairs white rings ?? region
papatedroach: 2 pairs white rings pittsburg region
Qdogg002: 3 pairs white rings Houston region
n_hoffman:2 pairs white michigan region
southsidecougar/edward:1 blue set and 1 white set

ok this is the list of people who said they were intrested..the list started after i posted the pics so if your missing or if you want to be added reply and let me know....

·
5,315 Posts
I'm interested in four (4) rings, white, 80mm. Possibly six (6) if I want some extras for backup.

But a picture of what's included, especially what the wiring coming off the rings looks like (angled back, straight down, etc.) to see how it would work with my existing installation, would be great.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm interested in four (4) rings, BLUE, 80mm. I'd like to see a pic as well

EDIT:: also, how fragile are they? you talk about breaking one in a WTB thread.
ill get the pics of the ones i recieved soon probabbly tonite....well they are basically glass so if you are tough on them they will break...the reason mine broke were because when taking out of packagine i was rough and pulled it instead of taking off the tape so it broke...i know im retarted for doing that but w.e. so i do suggest to CAREFULLY take them out the box and take the tape off.....but in the car they will be fine if installed properlly becasue they are meant for a car

·
So its begun.....
16,840 Posts
Please be a bit more clear in this GB. Will the 80mm fit 99/00 AND 01/02's without issues?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Pics please..

I'll do 4 80mm. I'd like to see pics of both options b4 I decide what color...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yes, pix would be nice. How thick r they? R they narrow like cathodes? or r they thicker?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I would like to get my hands on (4) Blue 80mm. Will 80mm work for both 99-00 and 01-02 headlights. Plz go into more detail on this matter.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Im pretty sure you'll have to drill a hole in the 01-02 lights since there aint one for the wiring, the 99-00 have a hole already on the bottom which is an easier install. They fit fine in the 01-02 other than the extra work to wire them.

Also interested in 4 whites 80mm based on pics.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alright sorry for the delay guys just been cought up with school and work but here are the pics i took if you guys need anymore just let me know exactly what pics the white ones i took personally and the blue ones are from the website so let me know....and please when your interested let me know where you are from since im not making a penny i dont want to ship out to a million houses rather just ship out to one member from each area and then he will send it out....but if you guys want me to ship it out person to person let me know and ill do the effort but want to save that option for last....

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok the seller emailed me today he said if we have 20 people he will sell it to us at 15 each pair shipped from hong kong....these lights are 10 dollars each plus 15 dollars for shipping so basically your getting them at ten dollars off and no need to dissasemble a fan......but rember u guy do have to pay for shpping from my house to yours hench its better if one person takes care of distribution per region...these are VERY light weight so shipping shouldent cost anything.. alright now that youve seen pics and prices let me know???

o by the way im in miami fl so people that are buying near the area i will meet up with you guys and give it personally

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Alright, i'll take two pairs of white, located in NE if you want i can distribute for this area no problem.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
SouthSide and I can share a shipment. Maybe somebody from each NECO chapter can distro? then again, if you only have 20 peeps, then that's two per chapter, so you'd still be mailing ten packages out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.