New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slade 'n' I and George 'n' Sarah are going. Anyone who wants to come with is totally welcome. Brian will be there and maybe we'll talk to him if he isn't a complete ass-hole again :cover:

EDIT: HIN is from 5pm to midnite.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Will we be meeting up at slade's before heading to the show again this year? If so could i catch a ride with one of you on the way in? It'd be easier to do that then try to keep up with all of you in my truck...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah we could meet at Slade's again. Unless there's an easier place than that?? We need to end up at 480 & 71. Slade is 5 minutes from 71. I am 3 minutes from 77 and 271, and 5 minutes from the pike. So whoever is coming from out of town or whatever, figure out who is closest to who.

·
5,342 Posts
::sigh:: Spending the day in Sparta at my church's General Conference meeting. Wish I could make it :(

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yippee, once I move I will only be ten minutes from the IX, if even that. Are the prices crazy high again this year? Let me know the prices and let me talk with Staci and we will probably go.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Slade's is fine with me since i more or less know how to get there. Last year i thought i drove past the entrance to the apartments then found out i hadn't yet.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Any time is good for me. I have to work saturday morning, but we're only working 4 hours. Does slade still live in the same apartment complex he was living in last year?

·
Registered
911 Posts
I doubt Staci and I will be going, with the tickets being that much. That is $50 bucks plus gas, food and everything else. If it wasn't for all my moving expenses coming up next week, then We definately would. We will definately for sure be at Minifest though.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
6 pm it is :thumbsup:
I should be able to find it this time. Last year i thought i got lost when i was detoured. That sucked. Then i thought i drove past the apartments. Turned out i wasn't even close yet.
Damn, wish i had somebody to go with me, i'm going to feel like a 3rd wheel. Well, i suppose in this case it's more like a 5th wheel.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,978 Posts
Take lotsa pictures!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.