New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYONE........long time no talk, how is everyone doing?

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: ignernt
Heh... i'm a part of every chapter :tongue:
You wannabe! :cover:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Originally posted by: mprtklr
wow, soon so cal will make its way to the deleted folder....
no kidding....ever since the lounge opened SoCal and Norcal lost their appeal. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by: vick
and is it still going down?
Wow...going down eh?? Don't hear that come out of your mouth very often

Oh yeah...and Hi everybody...just thought I'd check in and see what has been going on (I don't normally post but thought I'd put my 2 cents in). Hope everybody is doing good and being good...hahahaha

·
Registered
32 Posts
This will be the last.....

It was brought to my attention that I forgot to mention any "j/k" or anything like that. I'm sorry if anybody was offended by any of my jokings around in the last few posts I made. I figured those who I was giving a hard time would have known me well enough to know that I was only kidding and trying to give them a hard time. It was then made clear to me that I am no longer wanted here since I'm not "taken" anymore; so I hope everyone does well and is happy and healthy. Those who want to get ahold of me...know how

Again, sorry for any misunderstandings or hurt feelings by any of my posts that I thought were clearly me being myself and just giving a hard time to people who know my personality and would have known that I was kidding around with you guys. So.....I bid you farewell and take care

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
WTF?!?! Umm how long have you partied with us?? We're the last people you shoudl think wuold be offended. But I guess if you want to be a coward about it, thats you..Must be in your nature.:cover: Whatever..:biggrin:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
Ummm NO, you are not allowed to leave :)

K thanks :biggrin:
LMFAO...is this one of those things "once you join...your in it for life" kinda deals?? If that's the case then I guess I'll grab my heels and bikini and see you all for some car washing...hehehehe J/K <----in case anybody couldn't tell ;)

And thanks Tyrice, but no I'm not a coward....:tongue: and I didn't think anybody would have been offended, but then I got a PM that said somebody was offended or butt-hurt by some of my comments so I thought I'd put up my apology for any others that may not have known me and my sense of humor. Anyhow, see ya:naughty::crazy::grouphug:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
WTH!!!?? They couldn't have been from NorCal if they were offended..Tell the person to go back to their own chapter :tongue: stay out of "The Jungle" :evil:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well im glad everyone is doing well, as for me well my car took a dump and i just got it back up and running after it being down for a week or so. But all is good in socal

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bumpers are doing well, both the sets. The car is back up and running and its hot here

1 - 20 of 20 Posts