New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 83 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
Re: LOW PRICES, Wings West, race seats, 99 fogs, st200, kicker, 19# Injectors and more

I will PM you with a price

Discussion starter · #43 ·
Re: LOW PRICES, Wings West, TFT Screen, 99 fogs, st200, kicker, 19# Injectors and more

bump! many items still available

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Re: LOW PRICES, Wings West, TFT Screen, 99 fogs, st200, kicker, 19# Injectors and more

Still have Lots of toys to sell. Buy buy buy!

Discussion starter · #45 ·

send me offers. kthxbye

Discussion starter · #47 ·
Re: LOW PRICES, CF fuel door PIC , TFT Screen, 99 fogs, st200, kicker, 19# Injectors..etc

buy my stuff it is the best stuff evarh1!

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Re: LOW PRICES, CF fuel door PIC , TFT Screen, 99 fogs, st200, kicker, 19# Injectors..etc

the amp is a kicker 4 channel. sx900.4 its about 2 feet long with the endcaps :eek:

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Re: CHECK NEW PRICES 19# injectors,Wings West kit, Carbon Fiber fuel door, Dash bezel wTV

FREE stuff! (well almost) buy buy!

Re: CHECK NEW PRICES 19# injectors,Wings West kit, Carbon Fiber fuel door, Dash bezel wTV

You have a PM

I really like your hood..... would it come with the forward opening hinges or could we work that out? Will it only open forward with those hinges and not up? Seems like it might be difficult to work on the engine with the hood attached.

Discussion starter · #58 ·

The hood will be sold as a stock replacement. It will open like stock. The hinges are not for sale and will be kept for future projects.

When i worked on the hood I simply unbolted the hood. :shrug:

Discussion starter · #59 ·
Re: 6.5" Screen, High End Kicker Speakers, 19# injectors, St200 brace, RACE Seats

k bump

41 - 60 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.