New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sun roof gave out today during our beautiful 70 degree November weather. I guess I should consider my self fortunate since most people's go out at 36,000 and I still have my extended warranty in place. I'm still out $100 for it tho. :(

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
been there before...And $100 is much better then the $650 I spent to replace mine, and I had to do the work myself.

I was smart with the new cougar...NO SUNROOF! I wasn't even taking the chance of having to deal with that issue again.

And your miles are to bad either I know my black cougar is nearing 70K and the silver one is nearing 54K. So your doing pretty good keep the miles down.

·
Super Moderator
22,256 Posts
That sucks Mary, is it stuck open a lot/little or closed? But I dont want to hear any whining about having a lot of miles on any of your cars. Mines only 2 1/2 yrs old I have 83k on it, granted I havent driven it in 2 wks so Im saving some miles there but thats beside the point

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine has more miles then I would like, but I was just saying miles cause most give out at 36K. It's just a bad time of year to have an added expense. But I have to do it now before my extended warranty goes out. :(

·
Registered
401 Posts
I haven't had any problems with Lacy's hers has over 100k on it. Its a 99.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts