New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
50/50

My wheels were expected to be in today, so made the appointment to have the springs/struts and new wheels/tires put on today... Not that I was really surprised, the wheels didn't make it in, but the lowering is done :)
Next week I guess for the wheels...

Attachments

G

·
RE:50/50

Lookin good! I remember the first time I saw my Cougar lowered. Such a happy day!

Funny thing is. Ive got my rear jacked up all the way (GC's) and the car looks like a 4x4, I swear its higher than stock.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts

ooo, konig theory's....

lookin good so far! i hope to be in the same boat by the end of today. im working on switching my springs over to the V6.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts

ok, i saw a pic in the camera phone topic of your car with the rims on, now where are the REAL pictures!?

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I can't go as far as Indy this year... maybe next year... but I'll keep my eye on you ;)
Since they were such a freakin hassle to get, I'm really paranoid about damaging one and needing to replace it! I wish now that I would have bought 5 up front!
I

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
RE: 50/50

Ironically, right after I say I think I should have ordered an extra wheel, I go outside to wipe the tire-guy fingerprints off them and notice one wheel has some pretty significant scratches/dings. (the other three wheels are totally spotless).
I'm going to tell them tomorrow about it, but what would you suggest for offering to buy the damaged on?
Attached are a couple pix to show the scratches.

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,067 Posts

Wow....those wheels look sweet with the gold painted calipers:bowdown:

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by: 1SlowKat
Ask them to replace that wheel. The same thing happened to my friend and now he has a full aftermarket spare.
Yeah, when I went in and showed them the scratches, they said "yep, looks like you need a new one!". When the replacement comes in, I'll see what they say about me keeping the extra.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.