New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok we have established that we are meeting on Oshkosh at 1pm on 5/20... but do we know where we are going from there? I AM NOT firmiliar with oshkosh ... but have a friend that lives directly behind the outlet mall that can give me some ideas if necessary... once we figure out what park we are going to for the cookout .. we need to figure out if we need grills

for the cookout.... is it bring your on beverages, meat (if wanted), and a dish to pass?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I would rather not load a grill into my trunk.... but I will be bringin some pasta salad to pass and maybe a dessert to pass as well... should we just all chip in for meat and you and I can buy it and charge everyone a per head amount?

Anyone up to bringin all the condiments?

G

·
Hey crispy thank you for letting me know where to post this stuff!
I will most likely be there may 20th if that is ok for an zx2 S/R to make an arrival at a cougar meet. You most likely know my roomate , 99redse or the guy with a contour that needs help with installation of thoses msds headers or something like that. Oh yeah if it is ok for me to come what cars are allowed to go,any fords or ?????

G

·
hey wwwwwaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssup?????? Oshkosh??? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno, if these damn gas prices keep getting higher iam gonna have to stop driving around... geeez $2.00 for freaking gas,,,, this is gay!!! So i dont think i will come up to Oskosh....

G

·
hey red i will pitch for gas what ever you spend i will pay half unless i get pulled over assuming ford gets finishedwith my car

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
yeah you are both welcome to come....
also the only reason why I saw you posted that message in the Cougar Events thread was cuz I was home sick yesterday and bored off my ass and read all the threads on NECO.... Please come 99SE, I've never ridden in or driven a car like yours so I wanna check it out... the only 'Tour I've ever been around was that one old dude's that came to the meet in Milwaukee... he scared me so I kinda migrated away fast... heheh I wanna check out the ZX2 also.... heheh Whoooo Hoooo... let me check out what we can paint on it...
(I'm sorta addicted to painting)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the only thing with buying the meat for everyone... is that some ppl do not eat it, someone may not like what we buy etc... so that is kind of a pain... plus if ppl say they are gonna show ans don't etc.... so it may be easier to just bring our own... i dunno... what does everyone else think?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I think we should all bring our own meet then.... but maybe I'll bring a little extra and sell it at the meet if someone forgot to bring some... Jenni... wanna shop for our meat at Super Walmart??? that place is the shiznit... hehhe I am soooo jealous of you for having that store.. hehhe

BEAR: please give us an update on the grill stats of this park you are takin us to..

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Cool.... I would rather not bring a gill unless ABSOLUTELY necessary and if I did its only a small table top one...

BEAR ---- are you still plannin on attending? we need your Oshkosh experience... hehehe

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
my buddy tom is from dat area. he was the guy burnin around with us at the last otown meet. PLUS... my buddy brian, (yes crispy dat brian) is from oshkosh too. and he wants to go.. so i'm sure he could help get us around town. all-n-all, it should be a good time.

is there a strip to cruise at night though???

G

·
Sorry gals/guys no grills. I will convince mon parentes to let me borrow it tho. That is if a gas grill is ok with everyone. Otherwise I could use the charcoal one but it's one of those spere shaped ones and you can't cook as much at the same amount of time. Either way I'm good with the grill.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.