New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked with Jason from Vinz Decals to make these and it came out awesome (very easy guy to work with)! Keep in mind the photos have a glare on them from the brake light, since I took them with the brakes on so you can see how they work. All other info is on the link below:
3rd Brake Light Pics Site

·
Registered
733 Posts
does the 3rd brake light cover have to be glued on, or can it be taken on and off, without having to worry about it falling off at night? how can i call jason or vinz decals, no phone number listen on the site?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cover is just a vynil decal you put on your 3rd brake light and trim around the edges. It's not a piece of plastic that you can take on and off. If you email Jason at Vinz he is very good about responding in a timely manner.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Hey do yo live in Columbus??!! I have only seen one other black cougar around here and it looked like it had your exhaust on it. Just wondering cause maybe we could get together. I also noticed your OHIO tags so that makes me wonder more. Well later!

G

·
Yeah what is up with this guy? I ordered a 3rd brakelight cover from him 2 weeks ago and haven't seen anything.

Is this guy legit or did he gank my 10 spot?

G

·
He is Legit! I've ordered 2 of them from him & gotten them both within 7 days of ordering. I ordered 2 cause some D--K decided to tear off the 1st one I put on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.