New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,
I wanted to post this here first to give you all first dibs on these if you wanted them. I am selling a pair of P&P'd SVT heads and Cams. My finances are going to keep me from completing the 3.0 Swap this summer. My financial aid is getting cut next semester so I need to sell these quick. You can have them for $900/make offer. This price is lower than what it would cost to get them ported and polished. The heads are from a 2000 SVT contour and had about 20K miles on them before the porting. They were never installed after that, the guy I got them from is now going through the same thing I am, College, and was unable to complete his project. Thanks.

Jake

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
who needs college pffffffffsh..... nah j/k

sucks that you are having to get rid of them. i was hoping for a ride in the 'beast'

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As long as I can get them sold early next year I should be ok. No later than mid Feb though.

Jake

·
is a pop sensation
13,675 Posts
I'll probably take them off your hands then, but I need to do a quick review of my money sitiation first. I'll let you know within the week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.