New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have the tools necessary to do what I want to do, I'm going to start this thread. It's gonna be a few months process, but I'll update with pics each step of the way.

Tonight: Continue grinding away on the intake/exhaust ports of the 3L block that I've had for 3+ years now! Watchout Brent... I'm coming for ya! :evil:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Now that I have the tools necessary to do what I want to do, I'm going to start this thread. It's gonna be a few months process, but I'll update with pics each step of the way.

Tonight: Continue grinding away on the intake/exhaust ports of the 3L block that I've had for 3+ years now! Watchout Brent... I'm coming for ya! :evil:
YESSSS!!!! :biggrin: :rofl:

Glad to see the process back in action... I knew me buying a 3L car would do it!! :tongue:

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
When you all are ready to play you let me know and I'll bring Red over, I'm sure she'll be done by then.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
i wasn't talking about Celeste as taken from Blustreak's facebook
In a Relationship with sarah forte
And what of it? She loves the car and wait to take a real ride in it.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I thought you had an all stock white 99? Guess it's green...:confused:
Nope it's the Grey/Green I can't remember the exact color name.

You're bother should have a mod delete our conversation. This is supposed to be reserved for his build thread!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't mind. I'm not picky like that. ;)

PS... I'll try to take some pics tonight of the grinding I have done so far. I'm waiting on my good grinding bits I bought off Ebay (thanks Aircougar1) to come in so I can really get down to it.

Maybe once I'm done with mine I can do a 3L for you Christian...

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
.....Maybe once I'm done with mine I can do a 3L for you Christian...
I'm not sure you know the whole story sir. Fordrule's ex sloot Celeste is now the culmination of two cars, the other being Stangkiller's ex..... She is now a 3L Vortech with Meth Injection sitting comfortably in my garage :biggrin: The tune is the only thing holding me back at the moment from having more fun in her.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which I could also help you with if you has an SCT Flasher(or flip chip w/ chip burner), and the Pro Racer Package... and of course your car at my house for a few weeks so I could road tune it.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Which I could also help you with if you has an SCT Flasher(or flip chip w/ chip burner), and the Pro Racer Package... and of course your car at my house for a few weeks so I could road tune it.
He should have all that... Didn't you tune Joeys car before? It's the same one & I believe Christian received all parts.. Could be wrong though..

On another note Christian, We can both go back and delete our own post! ;)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He should have all that... Didn't you tune Joeys car before? It's the same one & I believe Christian received all parts.. Could be wrong though..

On another note Christian, We can both go back and delete our own post! ;)
Duh.

Christian bring that thing down here and lemme hook it up.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Duh.

Christian bring that thing down here and lemme hook it up.
Well you made it sound like he needed to get one.. Lol, Was just sending you a friendly reminder.. haha

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well you made it sound like he needed to get one.. Lol, Was just sending you a friendly reminder.. haha
I meant duh to me. I kne he got all of Joey's stuff... it just didn't click right away.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I would need to tow it down there since the tune is no bueno. Wanna come up next weekend? You're welcome to stay here and my house has a dual kegerator, jacuzzi, theater room, game systems. We could make a mini-meet.

I've been trying to get a hold of Battleground here in Atlanta to do that tuning but saving cash would be awesome since I still need to have it painted.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
He won't go up there.... :rofl:.... He is a big Family man now!! :biggrin:

I would need to tow it down there since the tune is no bueno. Wanna come up next weekend? You're welcome to stay here and my house has a dual kegerator, jacuzzi, theater room, game systems. We could make a mini-meet.

I've been trying to get a hold of Battleground here in Atlanta to do that tuning but saving cash would be awesome since I still need to have it painted.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He won't go up there.... :rofl:.... He is a big Family man now!! :biggrin:
Ya I don't go outa town unless A - the family comes with me or B - my job requires it... and i'm getting paid. Sorry :cool:

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
time to call OB up christian lol.....or hurry up and buy that tundra to tow it down there lol

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
time to call OB up christian lol.....or hurry up and buy that tundra to tow it down there lol
I should be getting the Tundra VERY soon :biggrin: but I decided to go with an 06 instead of a new one. No reason to spend that much when I don't have to.

So, if I'm able to get it down there, do you really think you'd be able to tune it? I've been trying to get a hold of Battleground here in Atlanta but they don't seem to be answering email so a visit may be necessary. I know they'll be able to do it but it'll probably cost me quite a bit. Do you have confidence in tuning for Meth injection?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts