New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
300 HP cougar in MAG

Ok, I forget the magazine right now but I'll get the name of it shortly. There's a guy with a DSG cougar featured in one of my import mags. His name is Jimmy Jennings (I think) He apparently did the 3L Hybrid with a .2 overbore, recently dyno'd at 270ish FWHP. It kinda looks like GMK's coug, with the NSX ducts, shaved spoiler and all......any ideas who this person is, and if he's on the board?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
RE:300 HP cougar in MAG

JJennings on this board. I believe he sold the car...

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is he? Well contrats to the mag part, the car looked real nice. Too bad I didnt know him to buy his car a little bit ago :(

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
if you search the photo seciotn for a post with jjennings in the title from maybe 2 weeks ago you woudl find out more info on taht car who he sold it wo and such...

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
JJennings was his username...don't know the last time he was online...been quite a while.

Car was awesome, I have some more pics of it I think it is the best looking Widebody I have seen. The color just works great with the lines of the kit and engine was suppose to be a monster.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wait, it appears that JJennings has a 99 black I4.....definetly not a DSG with 300hp......weird

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wait, o yep. It's a re-post. I guess I'm confusing myself now. But hey still it's a nice car.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
jjennings old car was a custom turbocharged I4, his latest Cougar was a 300hp DSG widebody. I have a copy of the magazine, and I've driven that car personally before. :) If I had a scanner I'd post pics...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts