New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Got Jell-o?
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I played a wild game of 3 man "in my a$$" at Fest with some pretty cool guys. But, I don't know your screen names! you guys should come to Hamilfest in September. It's a blast! :beer::biggrin:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: scootergsxr03
Uhhh.... sounds like some gangbang material...
Educate me here, what is 3 man in my a$$?
LMFAO :rofl:

3-man is a drinking card game. That's all i really know about it. The "in my ass" part is one of the rules made up during the game. It's funny to hear them talk and end every sentence with that expression.

Nick, Ian, and Andy don't have screen names. They are friends of Madcat.
I was one of the guys standing in the doorway watching.

EDIT: Now that i think of it, i think Ian does check the forum once in a while, but doesn't post.

·
Got Jell-o?
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a bummer. Cause it was one fun game. That is definately a rule, I had never encountered before. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much! :biggrin:

Oh, and we played with dice.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
LOL, LOL. Leave it to us to do it again.... I didnt play at all, and havent since last semester at school, but 3 man is indeedy a drinking game that proceeds to get everyone really hammered.
Anyways, one of the parts to the game is on a certain number of roll, I dont even know what it was, you get to make a rule. In this case the rule was, or could be, after everything you say, you must finish with "In my ass" and if you dont well then you have to drink again. LOL
Thats a super nice game isnt it....

I must say, Im not the biggest fan of 3 man but watching was a blast. For those canucks, have you ever played drinking hockey? If not next year its on because that game is right up your alley and most people at school play that alot more.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Some of my friends were huge into "3-man" when we were in college but uh...I dunno bout this "in my a$$" part....and you'd think that I would know about that.:shrug: I'm pretty sure I wouldnt want any part of it.

·
Got Jell-o?
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Drinking Hockey??? I can say, I have never heard of that one. This, you'll have to explain to me.

Mini fest?

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Why the hell does everybody keep using the dollar signs for the "s" in "ass"? The censor doesn't censor the word.

Edit: ass
Sorry, i noticed everytime i said it, it was in quotation marks, had to see if anything would happen to the word when it's on it's own...

Carry on...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.