New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes we are starting another GB on the CF Mirror Caps so here is the rules. There is NO LIMIT on number of caps or purchasers and you can pay as soon as you want. This GB will last 30 days starting today on 5/06/05 at 3:40 pm Central Time and ending at 11:59 pm Central Time 6/05/05. The original price for this item is $110 and $10 for shipping. The discounted price for this product is $54 for US purchasers and all of you in Canada your price is $66 shipped to your door. To all people across seas this is not open to you sorry you have to go through our other dealers for this product.

So here we go again and buy at will

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
+
+
+
+
+

784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
on shipment of the mirror caps. WE gotta finish the first buy off and that should be done by next week friday then its on with these and we are going to be making them solid i guess or it s at least what i was told and so shipment of these could start the 20th if not before. so the sooner you pay the better and that will be the order of shiping by payment no list if you want on the list show me the money. You can send payment to [email protected] or call us with a cc at 1-877-996-8508

Woody

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
For $66 I'll take a pair.

I'm in! :thumbsup:

784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys can start paying the order will change with the payments and the payment time makes the shipping rank so the sooner you pay the sooner you get it.

1.) Red Baron 1
2.) tronic
3.) refinery
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
+
+
+
+
+

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Consider yourself paid in the shade big h0mie! :thumbsup:

Stay on ya toes!

I really need these, my driver's side mirror cap was scuffed or something by a passing pedestrian and I cant seem to fix it. These will do nicely :biggrin:

-Curtis

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Originally posted by: RedBaron1
Consider yourself paid in the shade big h0mie! :thumbsup:

Stay on ya toes!

I really need these, my driver's side mirror cap was scuffed or something by a passing pedestrian and I cant seem to fix it. These will do nicely :biggrin:

-Curtis
LOL, kind of like my drivers side after the moron took my mirror off in Newburgh.

I will be in on this GB as soon as I find out whether or not you guys are going to send them to volitile or whether you forgot about my order placed a few months ago. I think I got lost after test fitting two sets that were off since people in the GB are already having the fitting pieces fitted. So, once that order is cancelled, I will jump in here I guess.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Got mine today!
Those are gonna look so f'n hot on my black coug.

·
Registered
277 Posts
C'mon everyone, We just need 5 more! I personally need these as soon as possible, car comes back from the bodyshop in about 2 weeks. Amanda

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
I got mine.....good looking out! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I just got mine today. They look AMAZING! For the price I paid I really wasn't expecting a lot, but WOW!
Just wait until they hit the sunlight for the 1rst time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.