New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
2GB PNY DDR2 RAM For Desktop PCs

Need to upgrade your pc? The simplest modification you can do is add more RAM to your computer without going big like changing processors.

This bar of RAM was used for 2 months in a slim tower HP I had picked up at rent-a-center as a temporary replacement. The stock 512MB wasn't cutting it for photoshop and dreamweaver. Since it was removed, I had it stored in it's original packaging along with an anti-static bag.

This bar of RAM features it's own heat shield (shown in pictures below) along with a lifetime warranty. It also notes on the package that it is Windows Vista Ready.

I have fully tested this RAM and it works perfectly! It comes in it's original packaging ready to go. I guarantee this to work (as long as it fits your computer) or your money back.

Compatibility
This RAM is a 240-pin DDR2 compatible.

Fits...
- PC2-5300 (667 MHz)
- PC2-4200 (533 MHz)
- PC2-3200 (400 MHz)
NOTE: Will fit others as long as you have a 240-pin DDR2 slot on your motherboard. Speeds listed above are the speeds it can produce. You can put this in a slower speed slot or high speed slot with a performance decrease from it's nominal recommendations.

I bought this bar of RAM a couple of months back at a price of $43.00 but it has since reduced in price. It's current going price is $23.00 (cheapest I could find) plus shipping (around $5-$6). Here is my offer...

$25 - Shipped via Express Mail (Fast shipping 2-3 Days)
$20 - Shipped via Priority Mail (About a Week)
$18 - Shipped Normal Mail (2-3 Weeks)

The prices are set by the type of shipping. I will also take reasonable offers.

Model Number: MD2048SD2-667

I will send out the same day as payment (if during the week).

This is a deal my friends, NewEgg may have this for a few dollars more then mine, but at least my price includes shipping ;-)

Post here if interested!

Now for them pictures :)

Original packaging shown with bar of RAM inside - Sorry sh!tty phone camera, I just sold my camera.

RAM outside packaging. You can see the heatsink that comes on on the RAM to reduce temperatures while doing performance intensive tasks.

Do you like what you see? I sure hope so!

Thanks!
BigRoss

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
2-3 weeks for shipping?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2-3 weeks for shipping?
Yea, it is the cheapest shipping provided by USPS.

If anyone is interested, I will upgrade the shipping to priority mail for the same cost as basic shipping. But this deal is only good for a few days...

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
not sure where you are planning to ship to/from, but Priority is 2-3 days to 95% of the places within the US and Express next day to 95%. Parcel Post for something of this size might take a week at most, but have never heard of it taking 3 weeks within the US.

if this is a drop ship deal, how is it you are photographing the actual items you are shipping? how is this deal only good for a few days if it is an item you have?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.