New Cougar Forum banner

21" CRT Monitors for sale

3K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  hamill 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's what 8 21" CRT Monitors in a pickup look like:

And in a room:

PM me to arrange your pickup time. They are $50 each, and all of them are the midnight grey (black) P1130 models (used, but working with only stickers/adhesive residue)

Dell P1130 User Manual

See less See more
#9 ·
Hey man...

i know i live a long way a way but i'd love to get one if u would ship it to me...

we have done some great business in the past (think raffle tickets) and i met u at CougarBash i think...

I would love to get one in black and ill make it worth ure while if u are willing to ship it to me...

thanks
ben

#13 ·
Yep, pickup at MC-NECO Clubhouse. I'm getting 6 and from what I can tell they are flat screened. Lookup the model # to be sure.

I'll be getting all black, since that seems to be the prevailing preference.

I pick them up tomorrow, so PM me if you really want one. $50 for the monitor, and if you want one shipped I'm charging what it cost me, which I think may end up being $50.

#18 ·
RE:21" CRT Monitors for sale - READY FOR PICKUP

How ever many ya don't sell Brad, I'll take em all. I've got a new QA lab to outfit and Dell is only sending me CPU's, no keyboards/mice/monitors.

E1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.