New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Damn, 21"? That's bigger than my TV.

Okay, not really, but that's huge.

Where would we have to go to pick these up?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Hey man...

i know i live a long way a way but i'd love to get one if u would ship it to me...

we have done some great business in the past (think raffle tickets) and i met u at CougarBash i think...

I would love to get one in black and ill make it worth ure while if u are willing to ship it to me...

thanks
ben

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, pickup at MC-NECO Clubhouse. I'm getting 6 and from what I can tell they are flat screened. Lookup the model # to be sure.

I'll be getting all black, since that seems to be the prevailing preference.

I pick them up tomorrow, so PM me if you really want one. $50 for the monitor, and if you want one shipped I'm charging what it cost me, which I think may end up being $50.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
RE:21" CRT Monitors for sale - READY FOR PICKUP

How ever many ya don't sell Brad, I'll take em all. I've got a new QA lab to outfit and Dell is only sending me CPU's, no keyboards/mice/monitors.

E1

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RE: 21" CRT Monitors for sale - READY FOR PICKUP

Apparently there are more for sale, give me a number and I'll grab them. At this point I'll need paypal payments for any more though. Not good having $400 of assets sitting my room unpaid for :(

I'll be home from 6-9 tonight if anyone local wants to do a pickup, 248-762-1156

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.