New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone has seen this pics or not. But here they are....I really like the car, better looking then the old.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Not bad, not bad, looks like he's trying to squeeze some of the 60's style Camaro back into the beast. I like the profile and the rear, but he's gotta do SOMETHING about those sideskirts and the bottom half of the front fascia..

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
Not bad, not bad, looks like he's trying to squeeze some of the 60's style Camaro back into the beast. I like the profile and the rear, but he's gotta do SOMETHING about those sideskirts and the bottom half of the front fascia..
yeah, that front fascia... :thumbsdn:

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
thats hot!

interesting companies are going with older deisgns.. granted the "new" designs where rather bland looking.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Well I know what I'm getting for my college graduation...

·
Registered
660 Posts
You would think with all of the technology and advancement in our society we wouldn't have to keep going back to the old school designs. I think the new mustang and that camaro look like crap. Just my $0.02.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Aha! I knew Chevy wasn't going to give up on the camaro.

Very very good looks IMO. I hope they make the production model similar, but I believe that the sideskirts look too much like aftermarket, and I'm sure chevy would fix that before the release of the production model.

Whoops, just read the article, didn't realize it was computer animated. Thats some good animation, that kid will have a bright future. I think that chevy should use his concept anyways. Maybe he can sell his concept to them?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I read a few months back when this images first apeared that it wa snot the new camero. It was a college students 3-D moddeling project and this is what he wanted the new Camero to look like.

So untill GM releases somethign I am sticking with that. Nothing more than a hoax.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I think it looks ugly.:ugh::thumbsdn: I think the back end reminds me of the 1970 Dodge Challenger.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Originally posted by: Fern
Some people need to read the article instead of just looking at the pictures. ;)
are you sure? most people on here complain if they have to read a post that's longer than a short paragraph. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
GM should give that guy a job! If the next Camaro looks anything like that I will definately buy one. Can you guy imagine that car as a convertible?

·
Registered
512 Posts
To me the car has the shape of the Shelby Series 1.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
ooo that's pretty damn sexy :thumbsup:

I'd buy one over a new Mustang in a heartbeat granted they don't overhype it

·
Registered
302 Posts
That thing looks amazing as a convertible. It looked so good I thought Id do my own photo shop. For the first pic I had to complete the windshield, rear view mirror, and trim down the seat so sorry if it looks a little choppy.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts