New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 Leather Seats & Radio

Is there anyone out here that wants a full set of new 2002 leather seats, i bought them of this guy in taylor he said that he can get a lot more, he has many different colors including black with colored inserts kind of like the new focus svt seats they come complete with rails and everything. PM me and i'll give you his #

Also I've got an alpine 7875 head unit i'm selling myself its basically new if anyone is interested send me an offer.

· T3/T4 60-1
8,017 Posts
how much does this guy want for just front seats?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dunno i paid $500 for the whole set, but mine were just standard black with blue cougar logos stitched prices may be different for different types especially if you go to the 35th anniversery or other special editions, but i'm not sure on prices as i can only tell you what i paid for them. But it was definitely reasonable.

· T3/T4 60-1
8,017 Posts
well i would be interested in a set of plain black leather front seats only.

do you have any contact info for me?

· Registered
6,001 Posts
is there anyway that you could give me some contact info or see what it would be for a set of 35th ann style like black wth silver inserts and silver embroidery? i really want these seats and if he could get them i would probably be interested in a few months

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scot you dont want silver you want red!!!!!!!!!!! actually, it might look like a christmas car then...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i personally did not like the inserts too much but hey to each their own, the 35th anniversary seats were really cool and so were the zn seats but when i got there they were already spoken for and i just wanted to get rid of my crappy cloth 99 seats. If you have cloth the leather is probably the best thing that you could do to your car it just makes it look sooooo much better that is my own opinion i'm not trying to sell these. But if anyone does want to see them like i said i live in farmington, go to school in southfield and work in belleville i'd be happy to show them to anyone (plus i frequent patrick o' ryans quite a bit for puck).

· Registered
6,001 Posts
steph i coudl have sworn i wanted hot pink, could be wrong though:biggrin::mad:
:tongue:

· Registered
2 Posts
2002 Leather Seats & Radio

Is there anyone out here that wants a full set of new 2002 leather seats, i bought them of this guy in taylor he said that he can get a lot more, he has many different colors including black with colored inserts kind of like the new focus svt seats they come complete with rails and everything. PM me and i'll give you his #

Also I've got an alpine 7875 head unit i'm selling myself its basically new if anyone is interested send me an offer.
can i get the info so i can try and get some new seats please?

· Registered
2 Posts
is there anyway that you could give me some contact info or see what it would be for a set of 35th ann style like black wth silver inserts and silver embroidery? i really want these seats and if he could get them i would probably be interested in a few months
hey any luck on getting seats for 35 ann stle?

· Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
27,685 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.