New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at the team forums didnt help to much. i was seein if anyone has and how tos for the damn orange thing... i took the bulb out but was seeing if is possible to take it out.

thanx

·
Registered
137 Posts
I did exactly what you are asking. I simply opened up the light, then you have the bulb housings and the front cover apart. The front clear plastic cover has the reflective backing attached to it by torx screws I believe which you can remove to get the amber corner off. I did not remove the reflective backing from the clear plastic housing since I was able to pop the reflector off and slide it to an opening where it was easily removed from the housing. The problem now is that you see the holes that were used by the amber reflector tabs to hold it in place and it looks bad IMO. PM Caterina who has taken the reflectors out as well for some ideas if the holes for the tabs bother you as well. I believe that Caterina also posted a how-to on this subject which may give you excellent step by step instructions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.