New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this in auto trader. Silver, 10k mi, lthr seats, 6 cd, v6, manuel, 15,000. Didnt know there was a 35th aniversary special. Anyone know anything about this car?

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Yup... they exist. They came with the hood scoop and Roush spoiler, if I'm not mistaken, along with some additional badging, and leather interior. I know that Keliente has one - you may want to PM her for more information about it.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, Im curiouse about the car, Im gonna check out cardomain and see if they have one.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Yep, I have one also, in silver. It's just as Jason said, Scoop and Rousch spoiler. Special badging. That's pretty much all that makes it different. I thought I read somewhere that it had a larger sway bar in the rear but I can't find where I read that and I'm to lazy to crawl under and check it out.

That's an ok price I guess considering it had a sticker of 22k. I'd sell you mine for 17K and I'd leave all the goodies on it :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
17" rims as well...

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have a silver 35th anniversary as well.
Sweet package

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got one too. Laser red, Mtx, black cloth int. Roush hood scoop and spoiler, aluminum pedals, 17 inch unique colour keyed wheels, in dash 6 disc cd, "sport tuned suspension" badges, floor mats, cougar spelled out across the trunk, cougar logo on windsheild and rear window, mirror scuff plates, that's all I can think of. I've got 53k on mine and I love it. No problems.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
One thing about the 35A is that it had it's own special color... Satin Silver. It makes Silver Frost look kinda plain.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was going to get the anniversary, but someone backed into it on the lot the day i was supposed to get it. so i got a regular loaded 2002. no biggie, but i would like to have to have the seats

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Got one here too. I've had mine since July 2002, I love it! Especially the seats, that's what makes it. The 17" rims, roush scoop & spoiler and other stuff were sweet too, but I have changed almost everything.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by: Keliente
Got one here too. I've had mine since July 2002, I love it! Especially the seats, that's what makes it. The 17" rims, roush scoop & spoiler and other stuff were sweet too, but I have changed almost everything.

So what do you have against VW bugs??
:(

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by: blue71
I've got one too. Laser red, Mtx, black cloth int. Roush hood scoop and spoiler, aluminum pedals, 17 inch unique colour keyed wheels, in dash 6 disc cd, "sport tuned suspension" badges, floor mats, cougar spelled out across the trunk, cougar logo on windsheild and rear window, mirror scuff plates, that's all I can think of. I've got 53k on mine and I love it. No problems.
I think only XR Racing Red, and black had the color keyed 17s.

Edit: The french blue might as well...not sure

·
Registered
902 Posts
:rofl: thats great.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts