New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was chilln last night,when this 442 came up beside me and had like 4 guys in it and they were looking at my car and the ghe floored it,i cought up to him at the next stop light.He had the nerve to roll the window down and say"How do you like the old school ****!" I told him that its was on.I armed the zex and wooped his ass .At the next light i said "How do you like the new school ****"He said that I cheated and that he didnt race cheaters.WE just laughed at him becouse his boys were joking him.He thought he was gonna do something becouse I still have the 30 day tags on it,HA HA HA HA

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice Comeback! Figures, losers will always find a excuse why they lost, not just admit they were beaten! Nice Kill.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Good kill. But I agree, NOS is kind of cheating...sorry.

On one hand it is just another mod like any other mod, on the other hand it is just cheap and easy HP.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
even with nitrous u still shoulda lost to a 442, even tho almost all the 442's are atx. you have a mtx or atx? what mods u got?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I wouldn't consider NOS as cheating against a 442 olds. Nice!

For the longest time, I used to think NOS was just horsepower, and didn't understand why some people thought it was cheating.......until last weekend at the strip. When some POS Chevy Luv beat me squeezing the bottle, it left me kinda peeved for a minute. Then it was

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Hey is that thing even broken-in yet?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I dont know what to say... Nice Race!! A 442 ..... thats a big victory, those old muscle cars woop ass.... thats all they were made for. Nitrous is not cheating, i dont see how you could cheat in a street drag unless at the light you got out and slashed thier tires or something.... ehhe

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
dats pretty sweet. i'd run nos if i could.
the only way i see it as cheating is at the track. cuz who are you truly racing? no one but the clock. (wtf am i yoda? that sounded dumb. hehe.)
but on the streets.. every thing is fair game.
i say juice it for all it's worth. i'd love to blow away a camaro or a firebird. just so they know how humiliating the defeat was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.