New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just brought a brand new 2001 Cougar with leather seats, sunroof, sports package, and c2 package. I'm looking into buying a new audio system but don't know that much on what to get. If someone could help me out, I don't even though what kind of audio system is in at the moment, since I can't find any infomation on the system. If you could reply with the speaker infomation I would appreciate it, and If you have some suggestions on new speakers, and sub's. Thanks

G

·
I own The same exact car minus the leather seats, But with the C2 package, Awsome choice. My system to be put on the 16th of this month is the following 7300 pioneer deck, JL audio xr series 6.5 front speakers, xr series 5x7 6x8 rear fill speakers, JL audio 500.1 Amp, RF 1 Farad Cap w/ LCD, and JL audio w3 12" subwoofer. This of course is just a small system to get me by until I get some of the stuff I really want. LCD Screens, Touch Screen Deck, ........... Good Luck

G

·
I'm only good at giving advice on do it yourself projects, but I think you aren't ready for such a project. However, it's best to start with soome goals and a budget. Then people can help guide you into products that meets those constraints. For example, if you have $200 to spend vs. $2000, I would obvioulsy give you different advice and all these talks of touch screen LCDs are trivial to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.