New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night on the way home from work pulled beside two chicks in a Celica GT. Lined up at a stop light, and reved my engine, she reved back. No one on the road that night, it was raining and a little cold. Well to make a long story story short we had two races, and I smoked her both times. I always thought that those car would be a litte faster than that? Wasn't even a challenge really. Oh well a kill is a kill.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's true. My Apoligies....I put her out of her misery. correction is noted on the records.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
The GT-S has 180hp out of a 4 cylinder. It has a Vtec like setup. With 10 more horses and the weight difference, the GT-S should be able to smoke a Cougar.

Andy

G

·
Faster 0-60 if driven correctly. The Coug has gobs more torque and will roll on much better. I've embarrased a few GT-S's in rolling races.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
I raced a GTS at the dragstrip a few weeks ago... It even had some TRD parts on it (dono which... but it had a TRD sticker).. I stayed about 1/4 car length behind him the entire race and even started slightly pulling on him near the end.. I wouldda been ahead of him if his reaction time weren't a lot better than mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.