New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE : I have dropped the price from $5500 to $3995. This is nearly $2000 under "fair" blue book value.

Walk-Around - YouTube - 2001 Mercury Cougar Zn Coupe FOR SALE - Walk Around
Driving - YouTube - 2001 Mercury Cougar Zn Coupe FOR SALE - Driving
Stereo - YouTube - 2001 Mercury Cougar Zn Coupe FOR SALE - Stereo Demo

I have the AD posted on craigslist : 2001 Mercury Cougar Zn Coupe For Sale (Pics)

"I am selling an '01 Mercury Cougar. The car has 124,316 Miles. It is V6, Auto, power everything, and leather. A/C is ice cold. It has brand new tires. The front brakes pads were replaced recently. The car has a Flowmaster cat-back exhaust that was installed last year. It also has a cold air intake.

This car also has an extensive stereo system. It has a Clarion Pro-Audio head unit, Rockford Fosgate Amps, one for the subs and one to power the speakers in the doors and rear sides. The subs are 12" Kicker Comp Series. There is also a 1 Farad capacitor. This system POUNDS, and it does not dim the lights, even at idle. This full system was installed at Circuit City, which includes the amps, head unit, subs, door speakers, capacitor, and all associated wiring.

The car is in good overall condition, and has a clean carfax available. It does have some minor cosmetic damage to the front bumper, and some minor blemishes typical of a car with this milage (hood paint chips, a couple of scratches, etc).

I have set the price accordingly. Kelley Blue Book Price ranges from $7375 to $5920, I will sacrifice for $5500. I can be contacted via e-Mail [email protected] or my phone, 717-215-5863. "

I am willing to move some on the price, I want to move this car soon. Call or Email and we'll discuss.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Re: 2001 ATX V6 Cougar Zn Coupe FOR SALE

I'm interested in the seats if you are want to get rid of them...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.