New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming to grips with selling my OG baby. Light Sapphire Blue. Has been in my garage since 2012. Have about 120k miles. Has buddy club2 kit. Carbon fiber hood and borla exhaust. The engine does run rough and will need to be towed. Could be something simple but I'm not sure and unfortunately I don't have the time to work on it. I'll post pictures Soon.

·
Administrator
24,405 Posts
I'm closing this stupid thread.

OP can contact me if they actually want to sell their stuff.

Reactions: Alecte

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello: Idiot here. Sorry guys, I was not getting notifications on the thread. Anyway. Here are some pics from when I was still driving it. Like I said, it's been in a garage since about 2012. Last time I ran it, it ran rough, which MIGHT just be the IMRC thing. I just read that thread and its seems similar to that. Some bragging rights, back in cougar fest of 2004 I think i placed 2nd in the fastest stock race. I think in the 14s was the time. So I guessss you could say she has some pedigree :p. Price I have no idea. Im gauging to see if people were actually interested, if you are, let me know and we can try and figure it out. I really don't want to get rid of it, Trixie is my original baby, but I'm looking at another car, and what am I gonna have three cars? It just don't make sense, so I'm seeing what the options are and Id rather check on interest from the club than donate it or trade it in for 1500$.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello:

Bumping to see if anyone would like the car. I'd really rather someone here take it and have some use for it than donate it. If someone takes it, it also has a borla exhaust, the body kit, b&m shifter. etc. If i end up donating it, ill prob take those off and sell them. But I would MUCH rather someone here do something useful with the car.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
How's the rust situation?

·
Administrator
24,405 Posts
Somebody really does need to take this on. Price is great!

·
8,521 Posts
Don't need another project or I'd be all over this. :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Sorry everyone. For some reason I'm still not getting thread reply notifications...

Ideally, Id like someone to take the car and not use it for just parts, so I'd like to entertain non-part outs first. But You know at some point it is what it is.

How's the rust situation?
From what I can see, no real mention-able rust.

How much is it? Id use it to help restore mine
I'd ideally like to get something fair for it. The borla exhaust / CF hood and body kit alone are I'm sure worth something.
But like I mentioned before, I think I'd like to see if anyone is interested in not parting out first.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts