New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im coming back up...... Wednesday so whose down to chill?????

·
Registered
397 Posts
hay me and brandy were talking about finding a place that played salsa music and i wanted to know if anyone else would be interested in something like that ????

also dose anyone know any places that are in the area that do this kind of music???

i know its a long shot but i figured i ask!!

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
thats the plan..:ugh:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
um no, I will not be moving in with them. Just like it up there. Is that a problem that I come back up devious one?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by: vizual
you pick the ****tiest days to come up :tongue:
Like you come out and play with us anyways.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Originally posted by: vick
hay me and brandy were talking about finding a place that played salsa music and i wanted to know if anyone else would be interested in something like that ????

also dose anyone know any places that are in the area that do this kind of music???

i know its a long shot but i figured i ask!!

Only place i know of is in Modesto, i think its on Friday nights.
Although i think theres a place in the bay area that plays nothing but Salsa, Merengue I'll ask around.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
... Salsa? I dip my chips in that stuff, right?

:biggrin:

Ugh, I sense another week of no sleep. How long you staying this time? Do I smell another party this weekend? ;)

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Brandy I can't blame you for wanting out of SoCal. Didn't you guys just have fires running thru there and this morning on the news it ways saying southern California was under a deluge of rain and hail. I hope everyone is doing OK.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Glad to see ya back up this way Brandy...Vick and I were talkin about trying to head out that way sometime over the weekend. Not sure what he's "not-planning" (cause he says he "never makes plans") but I have to go out of town this weekend on a family emergency. My sister was in a pretty bad accident Tues. night; she's going to be "okay" (2 broken wrists, a broken ankle, broken jaw, and a concussion later). She had surgery on her foot yesterday (Weds) and they are operating on her jaw today, so I'm going to head down there tomorrow (Fri) to be with her. My mom went down immediately on Tues cause they weren't sure at the time if she was going to make it through or not; but lil spit fire that she is...it'll take a long time, but she's going to recoop...eventually.

For all you Honda haters.....my sister's Honda Accord saved her life ;) Sure if she had something else she MAY have been better off (or for how petite she is...maybe not)....but needless to say....she's alive and going to make it through.

So hope you guys have fun while you're here Brandy and I'm sorry I can't make it out to visit this time. I'd love to come to the next one though. So keep me posted on anything that comes up in the future.

TYRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to have to get my CD's from ya soon....I hate not having them...drives me nuts not having CD's in the car (Although Vick got sick of not having any either and put his in my car for right now...being that he doesn't need them...hehehehe)

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Originally posted by: imTaken

TYRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to have to get my CD's from ya soon....I hate not having them...drives me nuts not having CD's in the car (Although Vick got sick of not having any either and put his in my car for right now...being that he doesn't need them...hehehehe)
brandy didn't make it up.
And I'm enjoying the CD's myself
:wiggle:

·
Registered
32 Posts
DOH!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, didn't realize she didn't come up...thought she was already here...lol

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ you j/k enjoy them cause one of these days I'll get them back and then ya won't be able to enjoy them anymore...hahahahaha (unless ya burned them already). I miss my Kylie Monigue :cry: (all of them actually, but I wanted to listen to that one the other day...go figure).

I'm heading for Bakersfield tomorrow (not sure exactly what time) and won't be back til Sunday sometime; so hope everybody has a fun and SAFE weekend

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
DJ Irene mainly :thumbsup:

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
She got a new job, so its undecided:shrug:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The friday after thanksgiving, for sure this time. Since i have the whole week off I will be coming then. So who is down for a weekend of no sleep????

And Josh you better go this time, you will be down for this one.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Originally posted by: BRANDY
The friday after thanksgiving, for sure this time. Since i have the whole week off I will be coming then. So who is down for a weekend of no sleep????

And Josh you better go this time, you will be down for this one.
oh is that right?

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts