New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my first question is how do i take apart the pieces where the passenger air bag? i need to paint the little ring from where the a/c comes out on the far right but i dont know how to actually take it out. the second question deals with paint. one of the painted dash pieces does not look like the others cuz the clear coat seemed to have no effect on it. it just looks like i just painted it and left it like that. the other ones look nice and shinny but not that one piece. should i sand it a litle bit and then reapply the cleat coat?? any help would be appreciated....thanx!

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
well, to take out the vent, you have to go up through the glove compartment...

im SURE theres a how-to somewhere on the neco boards... but if not, then i DEFFINATLY know Craig Flango (streetconcepts) knows how to do it.... as do a number of other people around here (i cant think of any names though :( )

but i'd say send a pm to craig, he'll let you know :)
or crispy... she knows everything about interior stuff :tongue:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx...i found the answer to my first question but i couldn't find the answer regarding the clear coat not showing. i searched for people with similar problems but i didn't find anything. anybody know what i have to do so it actually has the "clear cloat finish" look to it?? thanx!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts