New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I know it's not the right board to sell stuff but I want to try to sell it locally in order to avoid the money order and the shipping operation. Here is the description

2 JL audio 10W0 subwoofer in a sub enclosure fitting perfectly the cougar trunk.

1 amplifier Kenwood KAC-729S 2 x150W nominal, 1x300W bridged (1x600W max) with high level input. Can easily be wired to the factory unit (That's my actual set up).

A picture can be seen of the box inside my cougar's trunk at the following adress:

http://photos.yahoo.com/spocket7 ('cougar' link, then 'sub')

I'm in the windsor/Detroit area and I can make you hear the result. It's a lot louder than the stock unit!! I can barely see in the rear mirror 'cause of the vibrations. It's only been used for 6 weeks, I can show the invoice: I paid 850$ CAD +tx. I'm asking 600$CAD or 400 $USD.

Let me know if you or one of your friend would be interested. The best way to join me is by email:

[email protected]

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
i dunno already emailed him though... finally a friend on this side of the border
(oh wait i'm at work right now....) finally a friend on MY side of the border

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Puck Puck..

Seems like I'm always on the same side of the border as you do.. Also working in MI. In fact, that's the reason of my recent relocation to windsor. It's also the reason of my recent acquisition of the cougar. A Honda Civic was not looking really good in Chrysler, AAM and Ford Visteon's parking lots.... *ahem*

However, I'm not the one you were looking for.. I still have my 2001 factory wheels.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
well i emailed you my phone number... maybe we can hook up and check out our rides... kinda funny that you come over here (in dearborn too) every day

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
how about WHQ's visitor parking lot?

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
after 3pm the lost starts to empty quick

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
lucky you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.