New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK here we go

Crower billet rods *475* shiped to your door. like new used for about 4,000 miles when JE pistons decided to take a dump
Esslinger Cam gears Blue in color *135* shiped to your door same miles as rods
Non-vct focus bought brand new, ******NO MILES AT ALL ON THE HEAD****head fully PNP and 3 angle valve job with crower stage2 springs and retainers, and FR oversized valves , w/stock cams *never used * *750 *shipped
and possibly my Top mount turbo manifold, i still need to weld the colllerctor onto it, but due to the time invested into it and it is the long tube top mount its unique but expensive* 700 *shipped
Turbo toms billet maincaps and mainstuds(ARP) ** 450 **shipped for the studs and caps 4k miles on them as well
I also have a BRAND NEW focus oil pan and windage tray for the mtx-75 swap - *140*shipped for both
mtx-75 shift cables 60 shipped brand new for a focus**
ground control coil overs 230 for a zx2 shiped only 4k on them
and if you want buy a roll caged zx2 with an 8 point cage rear disk converson, and more fun junk pm me it has brand new front conrtol arms, ect.... 2500 o.b.o
also a brand new throttle cable 35 for a zx2 shipped
mustang 65mm tb with sensor and pigtail 75 shipped
90mm cobra mafw/adapter for filter 125 shiped
and STR fuel rail, sanded down 75 shiped

**i do not have pics of the head at this time,due to its at my buddys machine shop and i should have possesion of it this weekend.
paypal or money orders only

on a side note with the top mount turbo manifold you CANNOT use stock radiator locatin, A/C or P/S serisous mods are required with this manifold.

****The focus head includes stock cams and solid buckets, clearance have not been set for the cams, i can also do a package deal with the head and cam gears for 860 shipped************

parts are in boxes and ready to go.

this is a hell of a deal

The Zx2 pictures from cars photos on webshots
link with pics on page 6

as for the rods there is a scanned image of the crower spec sheet. the rods mic'd out to be

these are all the measurements taken with a snap-on digital calipers.
Wrist pin diam. Crank diam.
ROD1--- .788 1.966
ROD2--- .788 1.966
ROD3--- .787 1.968
ROD4--- .787 1.966

oh and the reason for parting is due to i picked up a bigger badder project car which just happens to be twin turbo AWD. hehe
91' dodge stealth RT/TT

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
man if u got some of this stuff in a few months when i get some cash i'll jump all over a bunch of this.

·
Registered
235 Posts
nice pick up on the stealth, thats a fairly rare car. very nice. :) will the focus oil pan work on the cougar?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i blelieve it would since both use the mtx-75 setup. but not 100% sure

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
nice pick up on the stealth, thats a fairly rare car. very nice. :) will the focus oil pan work on the cougar?
it will obviously bolt on since it is the same block....BUT

since the focus down pipe is centre routed i dont think it will work...the pick up for the oil pump runs through the centre of our pans and it hangs down about 2.5-3"...i guess if you have the focus pick as well and it fits on our cars then it should work...

·
Registered
446 Posts
So, what happened to the scort? I couldn't find any posts about it. Your JE pistons failed, how?

Did you have a MTX-75 on you ZX2?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was going to swap the mtx-75 unit in (custom setup)

the block was bored incorrectly and a cylinder was out of round.
but being the pistons had rings that were oversized to take up the slop, i didnt devolpe a knock untill about 1000 miles from cougar fest 06'.

it ran great the trip there and back and the few members at fest i gave a ride were very impressed hehe.

if no one buys my parts, its going to become an all out drag car i believe.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
many mods needed to get it to work, the bolt pattern isnt correct.

i got it for the SMI that i fabbed up but never finished

·
Registered
370 Posts
ic, would you happen to know if the FC 65mm focus tb for 00-03 will work with out too many modifications, and if not what do you need to do in order to get it to work,

Thanx

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im pretty sure it does, you may need a TPS sensor and pigtail from one, as well as custom TB cable bracket.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rods and main caps on ebay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts