New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought I would share some pics of my first year of modding this ride. I can totally vouch for people when they say this can be an addicting and expensive little hobby. Nonetheless, here are some pics. My goal is too keep this car as clean as possible and too take advantage of it's cool lines. I've been thinking a lot about a body kit, but I haven't made my mind up on one yet, maybe next year. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Jay

***Hope these pics show up, this is my first attempt at uploading pics :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
very clean! i like it a lot! congratulations on having the first ash gold cougar that didn't make me want to puke when i looked at it :tongue: i normally really hate that colour, but your car looks really frickin sweet! keep up the good work!

edit: you should take thing out in the country somewhere and take some pics to submit for the neco calendar :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jay - saw your coug in underground pkg off of Wellington in downtown last weekend - was wondering whose it was. Nice car, looks tight in person. Mine was the very dirty black coug with no front plate (pretty unnoticable). My b/f laughed at me while I had my lil drool fest over your coog.

an :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx Starshower... Ya I'm parked down there every weekend, one of the few spots downtown that has security to watch over our cars from those little vandals that come out of the clubs hammered. Sorry to hear your parting with your ride, better luck with your next one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts