New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've finally got that darn refund check in the mail....some money went to the college and the credit card sharks, now it's fun time...i'm going to be buying my intake. I got $200 to spend on the intake. What does everyone suggest...best idea wins and i'll even engrave your board name onto the intake just as a reminder....well, maybe not, but what does everyone think. I'm gonna buy it in a few days, so i'll be checking back!

Thanks fellow zetecs! and others are welcome as well!
~Ethan

G

·
From what I've seen, the KKM intake is good stuff. But if you're looking for a cold air intake like I am, well I haven't quite found 'em yet.
The KKM intake at www.kustomz.com is roughly 100 bucks so you'd still have a few bananas to play with after. Hope that helps a bit. Conceivably you could do the KKM intake and an APS underpulley for 200 bucks. The KKM you can install yourself but I have NO idea what the underpulley would cost to install.
Keep us posted on what you decide to do!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i've seen a lot of cats around here with the KKM intake, a few got the injen one going and some have the weapon R intake. Such choices i tell ya. I was interested in the cold air intake, but didn't think it was the right one for me. You should try searching for the cold air intake in the search part of the forum, might yield ya something good.

Play money would be nice, but i wanna make sure i get the good performance, good look, and good price. Think i'll order the intake by Thursday! My deadline

After the intake, gonna be ordering me an exhaust

Going to be doing some cosmetics while i wait and get some cash. Love summer pay...makes money so fast

thx hatter by the way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.