Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4,500 or BEST OFFER

This is a great car!!! If I wasn't moving to NYC I would not be selling because of how economically efficient it is and well it's a car that will make you look good. Not only is it in great mechanical, interior and exterior (minus 1 small scratch on front bumper) condition but it runs beautiful and is GREAT ON GAS!! (ex it cost me $110 round trip from Buffalo to Chicago n back) I have had the car since May 07 and the only work I have had done minus reg oil changes was i got new brake lines just to keep it nice 88000miles

ABS, Air Conditioning, Alarm, AM/FM Radio, CD Player, Cruise Control, Tan Leather Interior, Airbags, Power Lock, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Sun Roof, Driver-Side Airbag, Tilt Stering, Radar Detector, Laser Red Exterior, Power side mirrors, front and back cup holders, keyless entry and more!!

CASH or MONEY ORDER ONLY
BUYER MUST PICK UP!

·
Administrator
15,471 Posts
Anyone interested is going to want to know the miles (and being a 99 for 5250 I hope they are extremely low) and your exact location.

Pictures would be highly recommended since you are a new member.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.