New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello what i am selling is a 1996 white jeep cherokee sport.... it runs really strong with 170,000 miles on it.... burns no oil.... sounds great....has borla dumps on it....it is lifted 3.5 inches with 31 inch tires on it which were perchased last friday...ran over a spilt bucket of nails......drives great runs great.......it has a noisy wrist pin which makes it sound like a diesel.....effects nothing.....every forum and mechanic that i have talked to have said that it just makes a noise which can get annoying if you let it but does nothing on the performance of the engine.....the jeep has been wheeled so there are some blemishes on the outside... nothing major just a little banged up fender which is showed in the pictures.......i am located in clarkston michigan and am looking to get 2,700.00 out of it....will also entertain offers.....or trades......thanks for your time

Attachments

· Registered
555 Posts
Re: 1996 lifted jeep cherokee

i had one of those beautiful jeep to go wild on... good luck with sale, i was looking for one some time ago, pity u weren't around then....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.