New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
yah my buddy was considering grabbing it from them. its a matter of whether he decides to fix up his z24 or drop the cash on the gtr. i told him to get the gtr since his plans for the z24 consists of over 10g's in custom interior work and rebuilding the motor

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Can you even get insurance for something like that?

I bet the premium would be just rediculous, if so.

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yah my buddy was considering grabbing it from them. its a matter of whether he decides to fix up his z24 or drop the cash on the gtr. i told him to get the gtr since his plans for the z24 consists of over 10g's in custom interior work and rebuilding the motor

z24??? :confused: Tell your buddy don't waste his money. At the end of it all, it will still be a z24. I'm not a big Skyline Fan, but at least it's different than the mom next to you hauling her groceries.

·
Registered
538 Posts
yeah, skyline is better than z24, as for me... tho r34 is the one, or r33...

ppl manage get insurance for them, only concern i would have - ppl don't buy skyline because they are reliable cars... and person b4 u could've been very mean to it...

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
I can't see insurance for a skyline being any worse than for a nice BMW (M5/3?) or a Corvette, etc etc... something like that.

ppl don't buy skyline because they are reliable cars... and person b4 u could've been very mean to it...
:rofl: true... the same reason why you don't buy a used Subaru WRX STi :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
th plate on the Pinto is great...MYTXPLOD

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.