New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

19'' Racing Hart C5's

4K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  icysvt 
#1 ·
Im going to put these out here if anyone is interested in them. 19" racing Hart C5's. 2 brand new tires with road hazard and 2 decent tires on the other 2. I also have a second full set of tires as well. These wheels by far arent in perfect shape but they are still hot! I am going to ask 1000obo. I have 5 total but the extra needs to be fixed it has a good dent in it. I will consider trades+ cash but it has to be a 17" or larger wheel. the extra set of tires can be included for extra 300. shipping can be arrainged but will be very costly. I will meet just about anyone halfway as long as they make it worth my while. these wheels also have another bolt pattern on them which im pretty sure is 4/100 so it will fit honda acura etc... these are all the pics I have at the time being.

See less See more
#4 ·
You are correct sir! Ya these are his old wheels. I'm only selling to try and get another svt. If I get the money for it without selling any of this stuff then I'm going to keep it all so if anyone wants this stuff they better jump all over it while they have the chance!

#10 ·
there is a dish to them. it isnt the biggest lip ever but there is one buy them anyway! You know you want them!

#18 ·
total of 3 new tires now on these will have 4 new ones soon.It looks like they will be on ebay soon.

#22 ·
I thought about a black powdercoat for them and putting them on the new svt.... I really like the wheels on the new one though thats the reason im pondering the sale of these again.

#25 ·
18's with tires or no? Even trade is not going to happen either way. you come to my house with your wheels and some cash in hand and you can ride off with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.