New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I don't have the front bumper on, it's because I can't load it on the trailer with it on and it is in the shop getting touched up for a local car show... I want to say thanks to FastCat2002 for giving me the How-To for the Eclipse fuel door! It cost $16 plus shipping, and 1.5hr install time (thats with drink breaks :) )

The wheels are 18x7.5" ADR Sokudo's with Kumho Ecsta 225/40/18's... I bought them from an online site for $480!

I will have pictures of it with the front on with the wheels and fuel door soon :)

EDIT: Now I have some pictures with the wheels/front bumper/fuel door :)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Awesome! ADR makes some tite rims

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: CougarKat
$480!!!! Whats the name of this website?

bumperless always looks good...NOT
GoodRoads.Net
Talk to Ronald, tell him you're with NECO
Sokudo 18x7.5" = I paid $480, plus $20 per wheels shipping (Totaling $560)... That included center caps and a set of Gorilla Nuts...
The tires are Kumho Ecsta 711's Tract: AA Temp: A Tread: 260, I paid $326 for all four shipped 2-Day fedex to my door from TireRack.com

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: Rylee44
I know I don't have the front bumper on, it's because I can't load it on the trailer with it on and it is in the shop getting touched up for a local car show...
not to start a fight or anything... the car looks great and i love it!
- but -
you actually trailer that thing around?! :rofl: umm... why? :shrug:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I noticed you still have holes where your spoiler was.
I've been thinking about taking my spoiler off too
what are you going to do to fill in the holes???

Thanks
Gyger

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
I know I don't have the front bumper on, it's because I can't load it on the trailer with it on and it is in the shop getting touched up for a local car show...
not to start a fight or anything... the car looks great and i love it!
- but -
you actually trailer that thing around?! :rofl: umm... why? :shrug:
i think its only when he takes trips away from his house and the show is a couple hours away, besides, if you can trailer it, why not? :rofl:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
good looking car i dont belive ive ever seen yours before. ive been looking for a carbon fiber door off an eclipse. anyone know where i can find one and a how to would help. i havent searched yet but if there isnt one then i could prolly use some help. thanks yall

·
Registered
660 Posts
You can get the fuel doors off of Ebay pretty cheap. I think I paid about 10$ shipped for mine. THere is a how-to in that section of the forums. I have deleted the pics in it by accident, but the walk through is pretty thorough. I will be doing another install on my brothers cougar so I will take more pics then and repost them when I get done

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
very nice man! love the wheels. definatly completes the package. good luck at the show!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ND4SPD - I trailer it around because im not going to take off work for 3 days to clean it, let it rain, then drive it through the damn rain and get it dirty again.

gyger - I will take it to the body shop and let them fill them :)

mercurycougar - eBay...

dlighthill - Custom drilled :)

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
holy moly... 3 days? :tongue: - i've got a black car and it only takes me an afternoon for a show-quality clean. - but then again yeah, i never let it GET dirty in the first place.

but yeah - like CBG said... if you can trailer it, why not. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
352 Posts

GoodRoads.Net
Sokudo 18x7.5" = I paid $480, plus $20 per wheels shipping (Totaling $560)... That included center caps and a set of Gorilla Nuts...
The tires are Kumho Ecsta 711's Tract: AA Temp: A Tread: 260, I paid $326 for all four shipped 2-Day fedex to my door from TireRack.com
First of all, GORILLA NUTS, :rofl: Am i the only one that found that funny?

Seriously tho, was that 480 drilled? or was the drilling extra? do it yourself?
And if it is extra how much would a shop charge?

*edit* Bought the tires seperate? or were they included in the price too?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by: Highfloydelity

GoodRoads.Net
First of all, GORILLA NUTS, :rofl: Am i the only one that found that funny?

Seriously tho, was that 480 drilled? or was the drilling extra? do it yourself?
And if it is extra how much would a shop charge?

*edit* Bought the tires seperate? or were they included in the price too?
Gorilla Nuts are funny :p
That was $480 from eBay already drilled and ready to go!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
holy moly... 3 days? :tongue: - i've got a black car and it only takes me an afternoon for a show-quality clean. - but then again yeah, i never let it GET dirty in the first place.

but yeah - like CBG said... if you can trailer it, why not. :thumbsup:
matt, you've never seen his driveway, i still cant beleive he can get it up the driveway w/out scraping nething up

1 - 20 of 21 Posts