New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks !
EURO-NECO is proud to present the rest of the NECO World pictures from our latest Cougar meeting in germany. Now, after almost 5 years of driving the Cougar and talking on the NECO Messageboard, going to NECO Meetings in the USA I was able to gather people around Stuttgart. It started with contacts via Email, contacts through Ebay (thanks Ilker) and so on. Now we were 11 Cougars. More Cougars than on the FORD Meeting in Saarlouis and at other meetings. We have also two US Cougars.
Take look at the pictures on my Homepage or directly at: GERMAN COUGAR MEETING
There are also some Videos available.

Here are all the 11 Cougars:

Have fun and many greetings from germany
Marc

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
sorry, but wat in the hell did they do 2 this hood!!!??!?!?

·
So its begun.....
16,835 Posts
I like those headlight covers:biggrin::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
http://bigmek.de/CMGP_IMG_2219_jpg_view.htm on the second in silver cougar not the one all the way to the right in the picture but the one between that one and the black one... what front is that i love it

just look at all those euro headlamps and think to yoru self how underappriciated they a re...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
thanx chen...
btu damn that is the one i liked years ago but could never find a way to get into the us...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The silver Cougar has the Wolf Concept Front Spoiler, as far as I remember. But Wolf has only the rear spoiler left in it's product list.
Greetings Marc

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
jaged that is a four popper in that red cougar... just look at all the room under that hood i bet you can actually get to things in that compartment when they need fixing

·
Administrator
24,310 Posts
Originally posted by: jaged
In the pic of the red coug with the hood open, is that a 4cylinder because Ive never seen on in the first place and Ive never seen a UIM like that before
That's no UIM - that's a cam-cover. The intake manifold is on the back, next to the firewall, out of sight.

That intake tube looks cool on the Zetec...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi !
The red Cougar is a four banger right. It's Adams Cougar. He is US Army member doing his service here in germany. He is going to install several performance mods on his I4 Cougar. See the thread in the 2L Forum here: 2L Zetec Forum entry
Here is a Video I took from his exhaust Sound: red Cougar Exhaust Sound
Greetings Marc

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
LA AL LA LA LA LA LA LA!

I LOVE COUGAR MEETS!

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!

11 Coguar is a lot! Even the biggest chapters sometimes don't get that many cougars at a meet!! I LOVE GOING TO COUGAR MEETS! Come to Cougar Fest... you will see 10 times as much! :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, that was a fun meeting. I remember a NECO meeting in Waco,TX I attended together with BOBNOXIOUS. We were like 10 Cougars or so. I was close to go to Cougarfest already two times, since I was in the US at that time, but I never made it, too much work to do.
One day perhaps :)
Many greetings from germany
Marc

1 - 18 of 18 Posts