New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, misspelled, but got your attention,

$100 ticket, for a chance to win a 2000 S4, kinda like what Brian tried to do with his White Cougar, albeit in this instance, its really coming off the ground..

click for info

Good LUCK...

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
What's to keep the guy from saying there wasn't any winner? He could make up a name of his uncle or something and say that was the winner? Then keep all the raffle purchases and know one could pursue him since its a raffle? I think this guy is legit but it would be a good scam :)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would never enter a raffle on a car privatley owned. If it was a corporation then yes, but not the case here

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: 99SilverCougarV6
i would never enter a raffle on a car privatley owned. If it was a corporation then yes, but not the case here
You have a chance to win a $30000 car for a $100.... you know you wanna buy one or two or three...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by: Kinger
What's to keep the guy from saying there wasn't any winner? He could make up a name of his uncle or something and say that was the winner? Then keep all the raffle purchases and know one could pursue him since its a raffle? I think this guy is legit but it would be a good scam :)

wow. :lightbulb goes on in head; :wiggle:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts