New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM LOOKING TO BUY A 01 BUMPER COVER AND WANT TO KNOW IF IT GOES RIGHT ON TO A 99 YEAT COOG. IS THIER ANY MODIFACATIONS INVOLED IN THIS SWAP? THANX FASTCAT

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
When you say bumper cover, do you mean the full bumper or just a body kit? Body kits are not interchangeable, but I *THINK* the full bumpers can be swapped... better get someone who knows for sure though...

Oh, just so you know, before someone makes a smart ass remark about it: In the future, please don't type in all caps;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
I don't know if the mounting brackets are the same on the 01 bumper covers or not. I'll look at it at work tomorrow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS ? IM IN THE PROSSES OF BUYING AN 01 COVER AND WOULD HATE IT IF IT DIDNT WORK ON MY CAR. CAN ANYONE HELP? THANX PEEPS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heheh... I think he deserves it now...

<u>Official Cougar0102 "Smartass Remark" ;):</u>

PLEASE DO NOT USE CAPS. CAPS ARE BAD AND OBNOXIOUS. IF EVERYONE TYPED LIKE THIS IT WOULD BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO READ BECAUSE IT IS SO FREAKING "MONOTONE" AND HARD ON THE EYES. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PRESS YOUR LITTLE CAPS LOCK BUTTON.

I'm done ;)

Bryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOOK CAPS AGIAN, PEOPLE, IF YOUR LIVES ARE SO BLAND AND BORING THAT YOUR BIGGEST WORRY IN LIFE IS HOW I TYPE. THAN YOU HAVE BIGGER ISSUES TO DEAL WITH THAN TRYING TO PICK ON ME. LIKE MOMS ALWAYS SAID. DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY SHUT YOUR FU!#ING MOUTH. OR SOMETHING CLOSE TO THAT. SO, DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF THE 01 BUMPER WILL FIT (WITH NO MODIFACATIONS) TO MY 99 COUG. THANX, Billy hehe

·
Registered
904 Posts
pssst.....right next to the "Reply to Thread" buttton there is a wonderful little button
called "Check Spelling".
You may want to try that in the future. ;)

I don't know the answer, I'm just being a smart(_l_).

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
LOCKED!!!

try this again, but this time without the caps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts