New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you swap the cluster, because i'm from canada everything can be changed from KM's to Miles, and Celcius and Ferenheit, and so on. i'm just wondering is 01-02 have the same option on there's even if its from the US. meaning that the base is in Miles..

also could someone send me a picture of what a 01-02 cluster looks like at night?

thanks

·
Premium Member
3,292 Posts
Looks the same as 99/00 at night.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
The only gauge face that's comes stock in Blue is the C2. Otherwise try SpeedHut for a face that you can customize.

·
Registered
837 Posts
for what it's worth... I know you asked for 01-02's but since the talk has come up...
Stock C2's

Stock C2's at night with Blue Led's (horrible horrible pic :puke:)

Modded C2's with Blue Led's (camera phone FTL)

Thats pretty much your C2 options

·
Registered
837 Posts
hmm thanks, yeah i wanted it blue because my interior underglow is blue as well as my deck and i'm planing on getting a pod with blue gauges.
Cool, then yeah a c2 would be the way to complete your blueness lol. As far as your original question, you can change the electronics out of your cluster and put them with an 01-02 face and everything will be the same as it is now.(it will show the correct KM on your car) but you may have some trouble locating a face with the KM as the standard unit of measure(esp. if you want to go with a C2)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts