New Cougar Forum banner

Audi R8

31K views 76 replies 38 participants last post by  raiden cr.z 
#1 ·

SURPRISE! :rofl:

R8 reply on a Cougar!

es Replica, pero se puede ver como ha quedado.

Como os estareis preguntando cuanto corre, pues:

lleva un motor
2.500 V6
de 170 cv ( para que luego no sea muy caro darles de beber a los caballos).
Se entrega con 1 año de garantia.

Interesados escribir a replicaaudiR8@hotmail.com
(se envian fotos por correo electronico)

El coche se puede ver. Está en Zaragoza
Made in Spain.. :facepalm:
He sells it for 40.000 euros (50.800$) :crazy:

Let's compare:

See less See more
#6 ·
hey! como andas? hablo en ingles para que todos me entiendan... ;)

the copy is a real good job! but 50 grant... he is crazy! i wonder how much he spent doin the clone? :confused: that is a car not to sell, since the owner spent so much time and money, IDK i wouldnt sell it... ;)

#7 ·
wait.... that is a cougar????

#13 ·
One of my goals in life is to do something like this. Take a good performing car, strip the body off and make my own. I would love to make one from the ground up, starting from nothing. But making something completely scratch built road legal in Canada seems like a nightmare.:eek: And also, building a chassis would be a whole nother skill set which I currently don't have to much experience with...

#15 ·
for some reason in the second set of pics the car looks like a nascar... :rolleyes: i would like to see that in person, to see how it really looks. it doesnt look as good as the first set of pics.

#17 ·
Okay, right away, I knew "something" wasn't right... but from the outside, I NEVER in a million years would have guessed it was originally a cougar! :rofl:

Spain once again defends and retains its title of "craziest **** you'll ever see done to a cougar" :rofl:

#19 ·
That is crazy, and anyone who spends $50k for that should be smacked up side the head. Sure it looks pretty good, but to drop that kind of coin only to have all of the underpinings of a stock cougar, no thanks. If I had $50k I would go out and buy a real Audi S5 not a replicate R8 kit.

#27 ·
didnt we photoshop that R8 body kit onto a cougar before, or like did someone ask how sweet would it be if they made that kit or something like that?? cause i do remember talking about it on one of the old threads... it does look a little fishy though once I saw it something didnt add up, but im sure u could pull it off on the street when ure driving around... now lets get on that interior replica lol

#32 ·
Okay lets not get too heated over this. People have different tastes in cars. I would prefer the R8 because I actually do like the styling compared to the Gallardo or F430, but the R8 is the sort of car that you absolutely love or absolutely hate, as we can see here. I can see your point about the R8's interior, MOMO, but I don't think it's that bad.

#34 ·
wowwww. thats crazy! i didnt even realize!

#41 ·
tiooo! jajajaj me he quedado pillado cuando he visto a alguien hablar in spanish xD
pues llevo como un año registrado por aquí para ver fotos de lo que se hace en eeuu con nuestro coche :banana:
hace poco presente mi coche y por aportar algo mas subi las fotos de la replica r8 :rofl:
nos vemos por españa jajajajaj ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.