New Cougar Forum banner

Calling any WV or western VA NECO

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Flyboy 
#1 ·
Okay, I know this is in the wrong section but let's leave it here for a few days and see if I get lucky since the Capital Chapter is not as popular. I'm just wondering if there are any lurkers that may see this and possibly let me know that they have a NE Cougar that they care about. Most Cougars around here are falling apart or are driven by high school kids that don't really give a flying you know what.

To the mods, gimmie 3 days! I wanna see if anybody is out there around my area that CARES about their Cougar. There was one dude on here from a county next to mine, but he's longggg gone.

#2 ·
Dude - I have a coug and have since 2000 - same dang coug -
I don't like the ride as much as I could - but as it has been down now for 7 months and I am getting ready to move yet again - either I get it running again in the next few weeks - or I part it out and scrap the rest.

What county you in?

#10 ·
I'm in Richmond, VA.....

Had an 01 red coug back in 02-05 and loved it, then got stupid and traded it in...

I recently have acquired an 01 white C2 coug and am currently rebuilding it...check out my rebuild thread in the video and pictures section!

I am with you about not many couga around...I see 2 cougars that are in decent shape driving around in my area.....don't see any modified ones...except for mine soon! Don't say hardly any cougs in Richmond at all..in fact I was looking to purchase a V6 MTX coug locall the past several months and couldn't find any!

Any time you feel like driving to Richmond come on down!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.