Anime Thread
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Anime Thread

So its begun..... Lifetime Platinum MemberAdministrator LostRacer's Avatar

Anime Thread

How many others are following this anime series? I just finished watching ep. 120 and am on edge for the next one. Rumor has it there won't be one next week..

doogo99(Cam)- Catch up man, its gettin good.

I'm literally hooked on this and Ghost Hunt. I look for new episodes of these everyweek like clockwork.

Last edited by LostRacer; 2007-04-23 at 12:23 PM.
    The One&Only!
    C.A.R.B # FU50
    XBL=LostRacer2
    PSN=LostRacer
    I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you walk away." So true...
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpsycho213 View Post
    Person next to me gave me the funniest looking why I was dry humping in my seat haha.

Cougar Mahjong

2. Remove Advertisements
    NewCougar.org
    Advertisements

NECO Member

Re: Bleach-No not laundry

No joke i spend wed night in the Bleach portal irc chat waiting for them to direct upload the newest episode. My only complaint is that the series is moving a bit slower than the episodes 1-60. Its still probibly my favorite anime series. I havent heard of Ghost hunter but if its good i might have to check it out.
    2000 DTG MTX 3.0 ,SVT CAMS,UIM,LIM, & TB, Bassani Catback, Eibach Springs, Mirko RSTB, Front STB, Quaife LSD, Centerforce Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, 18" Oz Superleggera's, Baer Brake Kit, StangKiller F&R LCA's, PRT Mounts, S.S. Headers

1-60 flew by pretty quick.

I enjoy Ghost Hunt. Its not your typical "Ninja, swordsman, magical". Its more detective based involving not so outrageous type action

Shinsen Subs normally does them. Check them out

I haven't really followed the Mangas. I'm trying to do that to get a better understanding. jojolmnop does though.
    The One&Only!
    C.A.R.B # FU50
    XBL=LostRacer2
    PSN=LostRacer
    Person next to me gave me the funniest looking why I was dry humping in my seat haha.

Cougar Mahjong

NECO Member

The only anime I ever liked was a movie called "Kite" IIRC. It was pretty damn good. I am also a HUGE fan of Dragonball Z but it is more of a cartoon than anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by ND4SPD View Post
    I just had my cats front paws de-clawed... so like, she still has RWD traction...

Quote Originally Posted by bubby
    The only anime I ever liked was a movie called "Kite" IIRC. It was pretty damn good. I am also a HUGE fan of Dragonball Z but it is more of a cartoon than anime.
    Loyalty is a big DBZ fan

Kite huh? I'll look for it

Most people would remember shows like Robotech or Voltron..Back in the day
    The One&Only!
    C.A.R.B # FU50
    XBL=LostRacer2
    PSN=LostRacer

Cougar Mahjong

NECO Member

Quote Originally Posted by LostRacer
    Loyalty is a big DBZ fan

Kite huh? I'll look for it

Most people would remember shows like Robotech or Voltron..Back in the day
    I've talked to Loyalty a couple times about it when I first joined. I had a DBZ avatar back then.

I am pretty sure it's called Kite. I don't remember the exact plot but I do know it was about this chick assassin killing a whole mess of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ND4SPD View Post
    I just had my cats front paws de-clawed... so like, she still has RWD traction...

Found it..you like women killers? Check out Blood+..Ask Pyro81..I've peddling this series..lol.
    The One&Only!
    C.A.R.B # FU50
    XBL=LostRacer2
    PSN=LostRacer

Cougar Mahjong

NECO Member

Blood + is good for women killers if you want bruital heartless....well she has a heart women killers check out Elfen Lied. If anyone doesnt know the 2 best resources ive found for anime are http://realitylapse.com and http://www.animehaven.com.... On AH you have to go to the forums and use sites like megaupload to download the anime. It takes time but its free and has a rediculous ammount of anime. DBZ is lame 20 mins of powerups 5 mins of action and 5mins of commercials. LostRacer is see your also a fan of Death Note....I couldnt get into that one but like you said its not your average hack and slash anime.
    2000 DTG MTX 3.0 ,SVT CAMS,UIM,LIM, & TB, Bassani Catback, Eibach Springs, Mirko RSTB, Front STB, Quaife LSD, Centerforce Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, 18" Oz Superleggera's, Baer Brake Kit, StangKiller F&R LCA's, PRT Mounts, S.S. Headers

Elfen Lied was great! Too short though. I thought Blood+ was perfect in the amount of episodes..Enough to keep you hooked. But not overdone When I finished watching that series I had sense of satisfaction..lol.
    Couldn't really get into the anime of Death Note..I liked the live action movie though..I found that to be pretty cool.

Trinity Blood is another good one..The first 8 episodes seem a little out of place, but after that it all comes together. I was a little dissappointed in the ending. They stopped it at 26 episodes which kinda made it feel rushed

Thank you for the links My day is shot at work now..lol.
    The One&Only!
    C.A.R.B # FU50
    XBL=LostRacer2
    PSN=LostRacer

Cougar Mahjong

NECO Member

Your very welcome for the links. Im gonna have to check out Trinity Blood as well. There are a bunch of anime series i havent watched yet.
    So far ive seen All of Bleach, Naruto, Trigun, FMA, Witch Hunter Robin, Wolfs Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Blood +, Berserk, Elfen Lied, Outlaw Star, Samurai X, Samurai Champloo, Basilisk, FLCL, ScryED, Vision of Escaflowne, and Vandread(its allright animation isnt very good but the story line can be good/funny at times). Im looking for more i think im starting to run out of anime series. If you see any good series ive missed let me know, and if you see any series you havent watched in my list i'd suggest you check them out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast