New Cougar Forum banner

The Undead Gateway Thread

2M views 43K replies 130 participants last post by  MaverickFlyer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
for sale is one of my gauges from my car, it's an autometer lunar series volt gauge (a/f sold a long time ago and i totally forgot i had the volt). it was installed in my car for about 4-5 months and works like a brand new one and is in excellent shape. i have no pics of it right now because the digi cam is not currently working (batteries), but everybody here can testify that i'm trustworthy. i'm looking for 50 shipped, firm. me and cbg looked and the cheapest i'd found was 78 bucks plus shipping, which is about what i paid, so i think that's pretty fair. anyways, if you want it just hollar.

#43,443 ·
:rofl: and Aaron walks in after it's all over, completely out of his element :rofl:

BOOOOOOOSH!!!!

#43,445 ·
Well im sure ill get crickets but there is 3 cougars at pick n pull right now if anyone needs parts.

99 black return style cougar with a sun roof, im pretty sure by all the black finger prints on the headliner its busted of coarse.
01 white ATX not much else
and an 02 ... i think C2 it had the nicer rims on the website but they were no where to be found when i showed up. It had the faux carbon fiber gauge shroud, and the radio controls on the steering wheel.

Just yell if some one is looking for parts.

#43,448 ·
Anyone else notice the roush kits on ebay? well anyway i pulled the trigger on a the ebony black set for myself. Still a Lazer red kit if anyone is interested. And I only say that because he doesnt want to ship so i think im driving the truck up Detroit to pick it up, i could fit the other set in my truck no problem if anyone one wanted me to drop it off in Chicago or Indiana or anywhere else on the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.